Saturday, September 17, 2011

pictures from our week

cameron had a very busy week. he is doing wonderfully in the church nursery on Sundays and for my Bible study during the week. cameron is also enjoying his time at mother's day out twice a week. in addition to his normal schedule he had a follow up with his eye doctor and a couple trips to home depot and lowes.

cameron enjoys taking the animals off the ledge
at the doctor's office


on a "tra-tor" at lowes


inside on a cool day but not wanting to take off his jacket
(he also enjoys changing his activity table from english to spanish)


tractor at home depot
(do you sense a theme with our visits?)

"...I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving kindness." Jeremiah 31:3

2 comments:

  1. I love getting updates!! Can't wait for e.b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that he is a BOY who loves all things motor vehicles/electronics! When I see Nebraska football highlights on espn, I always think of you guys! xoxo

    ReplyDelete