Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Sunday

cameron is getting so tall. he can now reach things that he previously could not. he sure keeps us on our toes.

okay, maybe we shouldn't be taking photos of him in a drawer he should not be inspecting.

cameron is pretty proud of himself though and (of course) we just think he's the cutest boy ever!

this afternoon we visited the state fair. while we tried to interest cameron in the petting "zoo" and all the farm animals, he only wanted to go outside to see the "tra-tors". so, we spent most of our time with the farm equipment and police golf carts.

cameron and daddy enjoying fair food.

we were impressed with cameron just jumping in and playing with all the fun stuff the fair had for kiddos. he does very well with other children and doesn't seem to mind them being nearby.



cameron enjoying a bedtime snack of yogurt while trying to "catch" daddy with the camera! fun times...



"I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end He will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God; I myself will see Him with my own eyes -- I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!" Job 19: 25-27

No comments:

Post a Comment