Monday, June 17, 2013

a visit from ohnie!!!

marshall had to (twist his arm)  go away for a long weekend to play golf with his dad and brothers-in-law in north carolina! what a perfect time for a visit from ohnie -- it was arranged and she came! the kids and ohnie played and played. i was able to organize several areas in the house as well as cook full meals! i tried new recipes which is always fun. we were very sad when ohnie had to fly back home but we were also glad that daddy was coming home!


c with his ohnie



finding the books for the day
(each day ohnie "hid" books around the house for the kids to find)



e.b. giving her famous "bulldog" face



the playground at the zoo



c checking out the noisy penguins



taking a walk with ohnie on the trail


"I will praise You, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things You have done. I will be filled with joy because of You. I will sing praises to Your name, O Most High."   Psalm 9:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment